The Colossal Cookie Company is growing fast and always looking for top tier talent to join the team.
Our current job openings are below. Applicants should submit a cover letter, resume and comprehensive portfolio (not exceeding 5mb) by email to email@example.com
Kitchen Team Lead
We’re experiencing rapid growth and are looking for a Kitchen Team Lead to join our team. This is a permanent part-time position with the likely transition into full-time later this year. You are a natural leader and go-getter with a keen eye for attention-to-detail. Maintaining the highest levels of quality is always at the top of your list and you thrive working in a fast-paced environment with a multi-faceted team.
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Maintaining a high standard of product quality and timeliness
- Station preparation with necessary supplies and ingredients
- Ensures accurate production of food items based on weekly requirements
- Prepares food items in cooperation with bakery production workers
- Assembling and weighing ingredients according to recipes
- Loading ingredients in mixers
- Dividing and shaping cookie dough
- Cookie and baking tray preparation
- Operating mixing machinery and equipment
- Operating commercial ovens
- Training new and existing staff to best in class food operations
- Assist in managing workforce hours
- Assist in inventory management
- Light cleaning as required
- Other general labour duties as requested
- Must be willing to work weekday evenings and weekend mornings (Thurs-Mon).
- Strong attention-to-detail and time management
- Ability to always maintain a positive and respectful attitude with staff
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
- Enjoys working in a team setting and gets along well with others
- Ability to follow recipe specifications to exact measurements
- Previous baking and/or other food service experience required
- Food handlers certificate is required
- Minimum education - high school diploma.
Part-time hours: 10 - 20 per week
Job Type: Part-time, Permanent
Job Location: On-site